Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My True Love Gave To Me

On December 1, 2007, I asked my Parenthetically Speaking readers for haikus about an item "My True Love Gave To Me..." As always, they delivered.

snowelf said...
gave to me...
My own personal chef!!!

Bless you Chef Pierre!
No longer will I have to
Ever cook again!

Scary Monster said...
gave to me...
a kiss.

Lips love happiness.
Strange truth heard when leaves fell.
The green Monster stomped.

G-Man said...
gave to me...
A smile..

Smile for me Sherry,
I love making you happy,
And I always will

ThatGreenyFlower said...
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me a solar-powered self-cleaning bathroom!

Efficient bathroom,
Fragrant, pristine, fabulous
Fun to pee in here!

Charles said...
a life of waiting to find her.

Waiting to find her,
My life's longing for true love.
Guess self love will do.

Mona said...
a night of sleep in his arms...

Promise I won't move,
Disturbing you is not my wish,
Bury me in the morn.

1 comment:

Serena said...

Apparently, your mama never taught you how rude it is to spam people. And if you're up for hints, it might be wise if you and your compatriots actually changed the wording of your spam message from site to site.:(