Sunday, June 8, 2008

On: What's Important to You?

On April 20, 2008, I requested from my readers verses on ... something that is important to you.

G-man said...
Sometimes Love .. Just fits like a Glove!!

Curiosity
Thunderbolt
Infatuation
Lusting
Friendship
Trust
Love
Love
Love ... Forever!

Curiosity
Obsession
Jealousy
Hatred
Filing for Divorce
Murder-Suicide


Charles said...
Man's Needs:
Physical,
Psychological,
Sociological,
Intellectual.
Personal:
A job worth a damn.


Hale McKay said...

Where There's Smoke

While I lie there at rest
Watching her upon the bed,
She sensually got undressed;
Nothing needed to be said.

The way she moved was such
It drained the strength of me.
I tensed at her finger's touch
As it traced the length of me.

It was that moment she chose
For her tongue to wet her lip
Before she pulled me so close
That I felt it play on the tip.

Her mouth pursed into an "O,"
And I felt her heat, so warm.
I relaxed as she drew in slow,
Fire coursing through my form.

When she stopped for a minute
I felt tickled, almost laughed;
And the game she was back in it
Teasing and caressing my shaft.

When I had nothing left to spend,
She let me go and turned away.
Alas, all good things must end
As a cigarette dies in an ashtray.


NYD said...
It was an instant

now gone past

...maybe not...

yes.

Serena Joy said...
Light from the moon, full,
For better, for worse, courses
Like fire through my veins.

Mona said...

THE BIRD FLU

he loved
his brood of chicks
before the avian flu struck...

then he had to slaughter them...
cull them...
spreading gore,
spilling blood
of the ones he loved
as they got diseased...

now he hates the feeling
of memories...
"no brood"
he roars
with finality...

yet...offer him one
passed through fire
offer him one
all spiced
and juicy
tender and throbbing in pain...

offer him one
and he will swallow her
without a comment.

No comments: